Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Menace: Text

 So IMovie has been drastically reuploaded. There have been various attempts made to figure out which text to use and I almost gave up. That's when I opened IMovie to quickly stitch together something and I found out one of their text wipes has a really cool font that comes with it. So that's what I ended up using. It was a simple yet effective solution to something that I thought was going to become a more complicated issue. The text is easy to read and has a visual pop to it, matching the dark aesthetic and everything else that comes with the piece. 


One thing I will say though is that it feels too crisp, and there isn't much I can do about that because I'm filming on an iPhone and thus my camera quality is terrible with the settings I had it on. This was a problem I tried to adjust from last year and certain scenes look great but some of my nighttime footage looks rough, so the text feels a little too crisp at certain points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menace: Final Submission

 Here is the link to the drive folder where I have placed the two trailers: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13rmIXcpFOw1RG-D7BxnRJzdZ...