Saturday, April 2, 2022

Menace: Opening Sequence

 I finished the masking and editing for the first 30 seconds of trailer one and need to overlay the audio but I figured I'd discuss that here. The poetic dialogue blogpost has a quote on it that I plan to use as the camera pans from one idea to the next, as the hero walks about their room and takes off the mask after a long night's work. I think the shot speaks for itself and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I wanted to see if I could pull off a one-take shot and I did so I'm super excited for the final versions of the trailers, which have started coming together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Menace: Final Submission

 Here is the link to the drive folder where I have placed the two trailers: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13rmIXcpFOw1RG-D7BxnRJzdZ...