Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Menace: Social Media Following/Plan

 Since I have a limited time window I will be working on a very specific social media plan. Each day from Monday onward I will drop a post that gives the number of days before the trailers drop as well as a few teasers in order to hint at future production/sales opportunities. These will include the story post questions that follow after each other as well as a hidden cipher that spells out when the film will release in theatres. This will be done using a grid code that I've used multiple times and the boxes will be hidden rather obviously in the post, being in the caption themselves before the hashtag. 


As far as following people, I have a small list that I want to use as part of this project. 



These are the first six that I've come up with, and the number of accounts I follow will increase as I make further connections with people such as director styles or music composition similarities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menace: Final Submission

 Here is the link to the drive folder where I have placed the two trailers: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13rmIXcpFOw1RG-D7BxnRJzdZ...