Friday, February 26, 2021

Final Project: Group Discussion

    The group discussion was interesting. The first thing I noticed was that all of us were doing something along the lines of a thriller. There were various differences in this approach since some of us were taking an approach through the criminal world. Others were going along the lines of psychological thrillers. There were various ideas thrown out into the air, such as Jules mentioning the stages of grief. There were interesting things said, all of which were helpful to the project. Some people shared their insight into various parts of the project, and they provided good ideas for me to look into and test. One of the things that I thought was really cool was how one of them was using reverse shots to physically begin the story since the opening shows part of the aftermath of an event.
    Something that I proposed to the group was how I planned on using shadows and other ways of hinting at a threat without showing it directly. They said that it was a good idea, and suggested lighting schemes that would allow me to try and enhance the idea of an unseen threat. 
    There were a lot of good things being said, and going forward I think I have good support from these classmates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menace: Final Submission

 Here is the link to the drive folder where I have placed the two trailers: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13rmIXcpFOw1RG-D7BxnRJzdZ...