Thursday, March 4, 2021

Final Project: The Camera Interrupts Me Again

     I received an email from my grandfather regarding the camera and thought I could take a day to go over it and try to fix the issues that I was having with the camera's compact flash drive. I did a bit of research into the issue that the camera was experiencing and didn't find much to help me with my situation. 

    At the moment, I think that trying to fix the camera is not a great use of my time, and I don't think I will come back to it since I have wasted enough time messing around with it when I could have been doing actual work for the project. There were other things that I could've been doing and I don't think this camera is going to be a valuable use of time at this stage in the project. 

    Overall I think that in the future I need to manage my time better and try to avoid getting distracted and learn that certain things are not going to be able to help me in the time constraint that I am given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menace: Final Submission

 Here is the link to the drive folder where I have placed the two trailers: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13rmIXcpFOw1RG-D7BxnRJzdZ...