Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Final Project: Sidetracked

    I know I said in the latest blog posting I would have the beginning of a storyboard. That didn't happen. I ended up spending most of my time searching through the youtube sound library for songs that I thought would try to match the tone that I was going for. I love this sound library and I've spent hours scrolling through copyright-free in the past, both on youtube and other third parties. 
    I also spoke to two of my friends who have experience in making music and asked them if they could create a track for the opening of this film. They agreed to give me full license and told me if they ended up making a piece that I could use it. 
    I plan on getting more work done in class tomorrow and trying to get together my thoughts because while listening to music I do this weird visual brainstorming for potential shot ideas. Typically it's random flashes depending on the type of music I'm listening too, but this time I tried to take notes on the focused shots the music led me down, which I think will help me when I storyboard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menace: Final Submission

 Here is the link to the drive folder where I have placed the two trailers: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13rmIXcpFOw1RG-D7BxnRJzdZ...